1st June 2022
Lawcus – New Features June 2022
We’re back with another update in May. We’re super excited to tell you all about our advancements in the Intake Forms. Here’s a rundown of what we’ve built exclusively for you:
- Bind intake forms to custom fields: This release allows you to map any question types on intake forms to any custom fields to create or update matters or contacts that include these fields.
- Move workflows from one folder to another: Lawcus lets you organize your processes by grouping automation into folders. With this release, you can move them from one folder to another using the “Move To” option in the automation section.
- List View on Document Templates: List View allows you to quickly review, change, and update list data by viewing folders also in a list format.
- New filter option on Billable Clients: You may now filter billable clients by name, issues, date, and attorneys for your ease of use.
- New Options on Invoice Templates: Invoices templates allows you to see trust/credit balances on for the matters on the bill, display client email address on billed to invoice block and also see trust balances on trust requests.
- Updated Dropdown Behaviour: We’ve launched a series of advancements in our select dropdowns to offer you great user options all at one place.