3rd March 2020
Introducing eSignatures, improved Quickbooks integration, Pin & Star notes, and more!
We’ve been hard at work developing new functionality to make Lawcus work even better for you, featuring.
- E-sign Documents from within Lawcus
- Improved Quickbooks Integration
- Pin Notes and other Interactions
- Star Notes and other Interactions
- Search Notes on a Matter
- Hyperlink Button Added to WYSIWYG Editor
- Default Folder and Member Assignees Depending on Practice Area
- Make Notes Full Screen
- Relationship Type is now a Drop-down List
- Copy Field Button
- Dashboard Charts have Filters by Referrer, Originating Attorney, and Responsible Attorney
- Create Time Entry from Notes
- Requests Sent Panel Added to Matter Screen