We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can earn our clients’ trust and enjoy helping our customers to get the best out of their experience with our application. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
You will also assist with the creation and maintenance of product documentation, release notes and help articles.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Experience and a strong interest in Legal Tech. Preferably for a US SME-focused practice management software provider
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Create how-to guides, and other training and support material
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years of previous experience in an application support role
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with tools Google suite, intercom, slack
- Familiar with cloud-hosted web apps and SaaS